Albany Ski Club
member of NY Capital District Ski Council
- The Club uses Yahoo Groups as its main email communication. You must join the Albany Ski Club yahoo group in order to receive information from the club. If you are NOT currently receiving any emails from us, please contact sally vanderzee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FACEBOOK - Please "like" the Albany Ski Club and the New York Capital District Ski Council pages for additional updates.
- Current application is available (see below). Dues are just $9.99 for 1st family member, $1 after that for each additional family member!
How to Join the Albany Ski Club
- Step 2 - Mail Completed Form with Check
- Step 3 - Receive Membership Card in 10 to 14 Days
Not sure if you want to join the Albany Ski Club just yet?
As an ASC Member How Do I Get My Discounted Lift Ticket(s)?
To purchase your discounted lift ticket you need to present your photo ID along with your current club card. Refer to the nycdsc.org web site which has all the details regarding purchasing your discounted ticket. Go to the specified area or specific window to purchase your ticket. Please be aware that other people are paying full price.
If you have juniors, ask the person at the ticket window if there are special prices for juniors too. If there are not, you can purchase at the discounted price or get the regular junior rate if it is cheaper.
Join the ASC Email Group?
All club members with known email addresses will be automatically added to the ASC Email Group. If you are not yet part of the ASC Email Group you can quickly add yourself... follow the instructions on the Email Group page.
By the way, you don't need to worry about spam. Only members are allowed to post on the Email Group. No one will be able to download or mine your email address from the web.
Questions or Comments contact Sally Vanderzee at Vanderzees@aol.com
This page was last updated: 1/30/2014
Next Meeting - February 7, at 6:30 pm, Sally Vanderzee's, 508 Miller Rd, Clifton Park
The current discounted council days and race days for the upcoming 2013/14 season can be accessed through the council website at www.nycdsc.org.
RACE DATES are: Jan 25, West Mt. (Albany race), Feb 1, Pico (Council race), Feb 15, West Mt., Feb 22, Magic Mt. (Out of Control race) All are welcome to race (free for all members) and any ASC member can ski on these days at the council rate! Please let Barry Maday know if you plan on racing…the race order is done a few days before the race. email@example.com
MONDAY NIGHT RACING is starting January 13th. Same format as last year. Racing begins at 7:00 PM, cost is $17 for ticket and racing. Kids are welcome! Also, Sunday afternoon practice at West Mt. 12-2PM
To check out all the articles that Dick Healy has written on our racing events visit www.troyrecord.com, and then enter Dick Healy in the search bar. All articles will appear.